Summer CSA shares available for a limited time
Summer is our favorite time for eating here at Vesterbrook Farm, because the fields and greenhouses are FILLED with fresh little powerhouses of goodness.
Several varieties of tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, lettuce, greens, chard, kale, eggplant, spinach, radishes, cilantro, basil, parsley, potatoes, Napa cabbage, greens, and much more are being grown here at Vesterbrook Farm.
Imagine FRESH homemade salsa, veggies to grill, stir-fries, all kinds of salads on those hot summer nights….
What’s more, our freezers are currently full of pasture-raised, chemical-free pork, lamb, beef, and chicken, available only to our CSA members.
The Good News for you is that we have CSA Farm Shares available for the remaining 6 weeks of the Summer season.
We have the equivalent of 22 Vegetable Shares and 18 Combo (Vegetable & Fruit Shares) available.
You can receive delivery next week to your home or local drop off point if you sign up by Saturday night at midnight.
Enjoy Summer's Goodness next week - Sign Up Now
(We'll pro-rate your account so you're only paying the number of weeks remaining in the season).
If you're not convinced you should join the CSA membership with Vesterbrook Farm this year, here are a few reasons to consider:
- Great value! For example, only $54 for a large 20-38 lb Vegetable Double Share
- Delivery to a nearby pickup site or home delivery is more convenient than fighting traffic and finding parking spaces at grocery stores
- Fresher than the grocery store, which translates to higher available levels of vitamins and minerals
- CSA newsletter, which provides you with inspiration and recipes to make the most of your farm box produce
- Support your local farmer and local economy! The staff and Brabo family of Vesterbrook Farm are all directly impacted by how you vote with your food dollars
Enjoy the great taste and nutrition of local organic produce this summer!
Sign Up for Your CSA Today!